- Undertake outreach work with communities and
businesses, supporting entrepreneurial skills
development amongst voluntary and community
- Promote the use of IT as a means of communication
between social enterprises on a regional basis to
strengthen and sustain self-help practices and to
deliver mentoring services.
- Through the use of IT, create local, national and
international partnerships and support mechanisms for
social enterprise development.
- Assist social enterprises in the use of multi-media
techniques as a marketing tool.
- Encourage the participation of graduate and
post-graduates in social enterprise activity
- Assist social enterprises to attract funding and provide
help in establishing business systems and facilitating
- Information Age | Business Technology for IT Professionals
- Information Age Publishing - Academic and reseach book series, monographs and journals
- A degree in Twitter to be offered by City University, London?
- 105 feature
- 106 feature
- 107 feature
- Current ab4
- Current ab5
- New Hosting by ACE
- Effective Communication
- Internet Researchers
- Centre for International Communications & Society
- Mass Communication
Building upon the work of the TVCO project, we aims to encourage and facilitate community creativity and learning through technology. Its key focus is to support disadvantaged people and communities to explore and learn about content creation and media production/delivery aspects of ICTs.
The project will operate across an existing network of community ICT centres in the Tees Valley where basic ICT training provision is already established. e-create encompasses a wide range of creative activities and projects aimed at capturing peoples' imagination and interests. It seeks both to further develop the basic skills of those familiar with technology and to engage people who have not yet participated in ICT learning.